Saturday, July 5, 2008

Homage and Initiation

Yes, we are still doing the homage to those who have passed since Family Bash #1. It can be something simple, but I think it is important. Pappy, Grandma Marcella, Phyllis, Arlen, Grandma Jane and Grandma Nora are no longer with us. However, Halie, Susan, Rainer, Sophie, Chris B need to be initiated into Family Bash! I will pay homage to Pappy-one of the 5 most important people in my life. Gina is taking Grandma Marcella, Rebekka is taking Grandma Jane and Nora, Mom and Dad are taking Phyllis and Arlen. I will cover the initiation, since I don't want Brent and Ron taking care of it:)

We will do this on the Saturday eve festivities.....

7 comments:

doublek said...

Hey...spell my name right it is RebeKKa.....

Unknown said...

You must be seeing things, I spelled your name correctly. That's what happens when you get old.

Halie said...

Hey I have been to a Family Bash... Do I still have to be initiated?

Unknown said...

Well, we'll leave it up to 'the family.' Which bash did you attend?

Halie said...

the western one at grandmas when.

Halie said...

oops... jessica first started playing the guitar and she played it for us... we had to lasso i think and i kept missing and ended up trying to catch uncle ron

Chelsea said...

INITIATE HER! ARGGGGGGG!

WALK THE PLANK MATEY!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGG!

SHIVER ME TIMBERS DON'T LET HER FOOL YA! ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!